Welcome to Our Sneak Preview and Informational Virtual Job Fair Page for September 23, 2020
With social distancing, virtual job fairs are a dynamic solution to connect manufacturers with motivated job seekers. This page will provide you an overview of our virtual job fair on September 23, 2020 and valuable tips leading to a successful job search in the central MA region.
How a reMAke Virtual Job Fair Works
What is a Virtual Job Fair and how does it work?
- It's an online event with engaged employers who showcase their current openings and are looking to HIRE immediately
- Most companies provide opportunities to apply for open positions directly online
- A reMAKe Virtual Job Fair gives you opportunities to email HR representatives directly who are waiting to hear from you during the event
- Want to know more? Please click on the video for a more complete explanation
How to Prepare for a Virtual Job Fair
- Research potential jobs and employers from the reMAke Job Board
- Update your resume that highlights your experience and skills
- Do you need help with updating your resume? Local MassHire Career Centers offer personal assistance through interactive workshops
- Online tools are available such as Resume.com which provides a resume builder, career tips and resources
Are you a Manufacturer interested in participating in our Free Virtual Job Fairs?
- Virtual Booth: A unique area to feature open jobs within your company.
- Pre-recorded Video Presentation: show job seekers why working for your company is in their best interest for career opportunities via a short introduction video.
- Live Zoom Interview: sign up for a live interview during the event where job seekers can hear about your opportunities and ask questions. (limited number of live presentations available)
- Private rooms: Meet job seekers in your own private virtual meeting room.
Your participation can range from posting current job titles including application links to more active roles like including an HR representative available for immediate email response, hosting a private meeting room or be one of four selected companies that will be publically interviewed during the event.
Interested in learning more about who are our employer partners? reMAke 4.0 Partners
Interested in Learning more about Local Companies?
Why choose a career in Manufacturing?
- 11 of the fastest growing jobs in manufacturing
- Table Talk Breaks Ground for new headquarters in South Worcester
- Due to Covid19, manufacturers will experience five years of innovation in the next 18 months
- Tegra Medical Announces Major Expansion in Central Massachusetts
- The 50 states of Manufacturing : What's made where